jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is google +1 and how do I add it to my hubs?

1. thoughtfulgirl2 profile image93
    thoughtfulgirl2posted 5 years ago

What is google +1 and how do I add it to my hubs?

I just need this answered because I want to optimize my hubs for potential revenue.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

You can not add that to your hubs.  Your hubs, however, have a Google + social networking site share feature, and if they get shared there, someone can "+1" them there.

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

Your hubs are already optimized for google+ allowing others to +1 them. If you build up your own google+ community (of friends and family, and others who share your interests) you can share your hub there just as you would on facebook or twitter.

When I publish a hub I share it on facebook, twitter, and google+. Maybe one of my followers in each of those places will be interested in it. I do post other content and other hubs to those places just so I'm not spamming my own articles.

4. profile image0
    Chris Hughposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to add a Stumble button? Or some other way so that people can Stumble like our Hubs?

5. christin53 profile image81
    christin53posted 5 years ago

If you have a google +1  account  you can add it to your toolbar on google chrome then you can google +1 any page you are on not just hubpages  that's what I do. You can also do it with stumble too if you have an account with them.

working