jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Has my hub been removed?

1. writeyourwrongs profile image50
    writeyourwrongsposted 5 years ago

Has my hub been removed?

Hi all. I'm fairly new to this 'hubbing' business and so far I've had a great experience and I'm really impressed.
    I wrote one which was a review of an online freelancing platform. It wasn't designed to be promotional as such, but I received feedback stating it was too advert-based.
    I amended it and re-submitted, but now it isn't there at all. Has it been removed?
    I don't mind too much if it has, but I'm not sure how to tell or not as it doesn't have a strike-through like the table suggests. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

As far as I know, HubPages will not remove your article, although they can unpublish it. Probably, they haven't gotten a chance to review your hub.

Send an email to team@hubpages.com to ask them.

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
      Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I concur big_smile

2. writeyourwrongs profile image50
      writeyourwrongsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the answer, though I must concede that it is still within my listings but awaiting review, so this question is simply a result of my poor eyesight. Apologies for taking your time unnecessarily!

3. viewfinders profile image67
    viewfindersposted 5 years ago

they will not remove the hubs,but violations will be informed and you can modify the hubs and republish it. After it they will review it and will be posted. for assistance contact HubPages by sending email to team at:team@hubpages.com