jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How are most of your page views and revenues earned?

1. redwards01 profile image74
    redwards01posted 5 years ago

How are most of your page views and revenues earned?

Do you generate most of your HubPages views and revenues from multiple hubs that are performing fairly or do you have a few hubs bringing in a lot of views? For me I have a few hubs that have been performing quite well for almost a year while the rest have fairly modest view counts.

2. sandonia profile image83
    sandoniaposted 5 years ago

As someone fairly new to HubPages, my page views are still mostly coming through new hubs and that initial burst of attention from other hubbers. As it has leveled out some, I'm slowly getting more and more search traffic for my hubs on rock music. The other hubs seem to be a little stagnant. Of course, I've only been here for a month, so I think time will tell me more about what to expect.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I have multiple hubs that perform on different levels.  My niche hubs do the best, but sometimes others surprise me.  There are many days when half of my hubs get no views whatsoever.  I'm just waiting to see what happens over the course of year 1 so that I can upgrade or remove the non performers and replace them with higher quality hubs.

4. nakmeister profile image82
    nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

Almost all of my revenue (which isn't significant) is earned from the Hubpages ad program, with just a tiny amount from Amazon affiliates. I have just signed up for the ebay program, but too early to tell how that will do.

About 95% of my page views come from Google, not just Google.com but all the various regional Google pages. And 90% of my pageviews come from just 10% of my hubs.