jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are all published hubs automatically seen by the entire hub community ?

1. jazzy913 profile image61
    jazzy913posted 5 years ago

Are all published hubs automatically seen by the entire hub community ?

When you publish a hub is it automatically seen by everyone or only some people? I see some hubs with instant comments others with none.

2. Quirinus profile image74
    Quirinusposted 5 years ago

My guess is that they are.  Based on my experience, I’ve had certain hubs that obtained a certain number of Page Views before they get flagged down.  So yes, I think the members of the community who are online at the time of publication get an instant access to the newly published hub, before moderators come to decide to perform any administrative actions.

1. jazzy913 profile image61
      jazzy913posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks I am so new to this. I am trying to feel my way around the site. I have decided to go back and read more on getting started and try to figure out how to be more visible.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Newly-published Hubs are automatically available to the entire community, but are NOT going to be seen by the entire community.  Specifically, they are promoted/announced to your followers or people watching the topic in which that new Hub is listed.  And new Hubs appear in the Hub Hopper too.

However, the majority of HubPages users (given that there are a few million registered users) will not know you've made a new Hub.

working