jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where at one place can I know everything about traffic and AdSense?

1. ashish04joshi profile image71
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

Where at one place can I know everything about traffic and AdSense?

I've been here for two weeks but I'm still a newbie regarding traffic and AdSense issues. So I'm looking for information about it, preferably all at one place.
    I know nothing about earning here at present.

2. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

As a bit of a newcomer I am still bamboozled by adsense and traffic! You are not alone!
    Did you say you want to know everything?!!!! Everything known about traffic???? You'd need a million zillion pages!
    First things first.
    I did learn alot from Hubpages Learning Center which you should study bit by bit and follow very carefully. There are some clearly written articles that will help you. Spend some time and pay close attention to what you read. I was so slow at first - I needed to write everything down then double check what I had written before I took the action necessary. You will get there if you persist.
    You can always ask more questions if you need help. Hubbers are usually very generous when it comes to answering and guiding.

Best of luck.

ashish04joshiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks chef...yes I'm trying to go through the learning center.
      I don't have even basic information about traffic and earning.
      I also hear about SEO...don't understand what's that and how to use all this  actually.

3. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 5 years ago

I'm afraid everything from one place is impossible. I'm new here and have spent more time reading everything I can find than I have writing hubs. It is a minefield and unbelievably confusing.

If like me you are new to all this online then the most infuriating thing is having to learn this new language. I start to read so many things and then have to go off looking for a definition of a term.

I'm afraid there are no easy answers. If there were I'd happily share them with you. I wish you good luck and say read, read and read some more,
    MJ.

ashish04joshiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks M.J.
      I'm reading whatever I can about the topic.
      I am not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, but you can check out from my hubtivity, I read an excellent hub about these keywords and all and how to use them.

working