jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do I increase my hubber Score and ensure it is steady.

1. weavesandbraids profile image79
    weavesandbraidsposted 5 years ago

How do I increase my hubber Score and ensure it is steady.

I I have noticed that the hubber score varies a lot, how do I ensure it remains steady.

2. profile image0
    jlcustompcposted 5 years ago

Write hubs that are original and more than 1500 words.

Use good keywords in your titles and be specific.

1. weavesandbraids profile image79
      weavesandbraidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Goodness - 1,500 words is a lot. I am off to read some of yours.

3. nisargmehta profile image83
    nisargmehtaposted 5 years ago

Writing something original is essential. However to highlight your article you can always use social networking sites where your friends and acquaintances can have a look at your work as well thereby increasing visitors. in addition you can answer questions from time to time. Make sure your answers are to the point. This will attract hubbers to visit and read your article from time to time. You always have option to follow other hubbers whom you find interesting.
    Last but not the least you can always ask questions related to your new hub to be published.This is like attracting people with common interest before you start your hub. later on when hub is published you can have a group ready to read it.
    Enjoy Hubpages

4. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

HubScores were designed to reflect a mix of influences, and as a result they change constantly.

You've only been with the site for about a day.  As you create more Hubs and interact with the site, your score will go up.  If you want to get a really high score, the Learning Center can show you how to make the best-possible Hubs.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

working