jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

If you could make one change to HubPages for improvement, what would you change?

1. breathe2travel profile image79
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

If you could make one change to HubPages for improvement, what would you change?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

The rules should be written in plain language.
    I.e.
    1. If you plan to host a Hub on another site, you must wait X number of days and change the heading and firs two paragraphs.
    2. A response should be sent when a Hubber flags a hub or forum as being inappropriate.
    3. If a hub is banned but eligible for resubmission, explain what has to be done in order to meeting the resubmission. requirements.

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 5 years ago

Along with the stats on "my account", to also show how many times each article has been Tweeted, Facebook-Liked, etc.  It is one of the best indicators of how much other people enjoy our hubs (aside from views etc), and I believe that info would be really helpful.

1. breathe2travel profile image79
      breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There are indicators next to the "tweet" "fb" "pinterest" and "google-plus" buttons that track the activity generated on said social networks via a specific hub.  However, I had over 800 "fb shares" on one hub, that just "disappeared". sad Thank you.

2. profile image0
      Giselle Maineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know about the ones on the hubs, but I meant having them on "my account" so we can see at a glance which of our hubs are most tweeted etc without having to look at each hub page individually.

working