jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Hi Angela! My name is Peter Moss, and I am from the UK and I am a newbie to HubP

1. profile image52
    Peter Moss1posted 5 years ago

Hi Angela! My name is Peter Moss, and I am from the UK and I am a newbie to HubPages.

I'm wondering if you can help me with the connection between writing hubs and getting paid for them. How do you do that? What accounts do I need? How do I set it all up? Thanks for your time, Angela. Regards, Peter Moss. XX

2. Angela Brummer profile image50
    Angela Brummerposted 5 years ago

Hi Peter I really don't remember how I did this so I will share your question and hopefully someone can give you a link to an article that will explain it!  If not I will look into how to describe this when I am a little more free on time.  You certainly can go ahead and get stared with publishing until this question is cleared up!

3. ndaffinee profile image60
    ndaffineeposted 5 years ago

Hey Angela, hey Peter :-) I just saw this and wanted to see if I have the right answer or not. As I understand it, you get paid for the clicks on ads on your page. For example, you publish a hub on the young actors on Disney and on that hub are three Google ads, you would make money if anyone clicked on those ads. Is this correct? That is my understanding of how it works, though I could be wrong. If you go to the top of the page and hover on your name, then click on "my account" you should be able to find more information. On the "my account" page, click on "earnings" and I believe it gives you all the options for how to receive payment. Good luck! Hope I was somewhat helpful.

4. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

This article from the learning center should help a lot. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/maki … y-HubPages

5. handymanbill profile image82
    handymanbillposted 5 years ago

There are several articles if you go to the back bar and under your name, Peter Moss, mouse over that then go down and go to learning center. it has a lot of information on how to make money and how to do your hub pages.

6. thecrazzykylex profile image41
    thecrazzykylexposted 5 years ago

You referring that Angela Brummer??? The one who has got more than 500 followers in just 7 weeks?

7. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

Hello Peter!

I have seen a lot of Hubbers over the years ask this very question. So I decided to write a Hub about all the earnings programs and how they work. I basically tried to expand upon the HubPages Learning Center Guidelines and added my own experience and research. It's pretty thorough and you can check it out here: http://hubpages.com/t/2ddcd1

Hope this helps! Best of success to you!

JSMatthew~

working