A question from a newbie on how to increase and maintain my Hubscore

1. getitall profile image55
    getitallposted 8 years ago

A question from a newbie on how to increase and maintain my Hubscore

Ok, so I am totally new here and trying to grasp all about hubscores. So, it's my 2nd day, how does the system determined my score? Let's assume i don't interact yet and don't drive traffic... But some of my hubs are much higher than others.
    What influences a new hub's score? How the content is defined as "good" "great" and "sucks"?  :-)

2. akmyamuna profile image50
    akmyamunaposted 8 years ago

Dear Getitall,

I had the same question. I recommend to read this hub, I also learn hubscore & author score by reading this hub.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubscore

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

It is just the way that the system for hubscore works. No need to pay close attention to it. The only concern that you should have is that you write high quality hubs for hubpages and the rest will take care of itself which I am doing with my 1 unpublished hub with hubpages and I am signed up for google adsense. My hub is of excellent quality and doing well with traffic but is too short in content and almost empty. High quality content is king. Build it and they will come and that is exactly what is happening with my 1 unpublished hub on hubpages.

working