jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is the Q & A section a part of your regular HubPages routine, and if so, how oft

1. WiseRabbit profile image84
    WiseRabbitposted 5 years ago

Is the Q & A section a part of your regular HubPages routine, and if so, how often?

What is your approach to the 'Answers' section of HubPages? Do you make asking and answering questions a part of your regular routine on HubPages, and if so, how often do you participate? Do you ask more questions, or answer more?

2. spartucusjones profile image95
    spartucusjonesposted 5 years ago

I focus more on the composing and reading of hubs. But if I come across a question that captures my interest I may choose to answer it. As far as asking questions, I have only asked a few. This was done either because I was seeking  assistance or I was trying to get input which would help with future hub creating.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I like answering questions for people so I'm in this section all the time. I should be writing hubs but answering questions is just so much simpler.

Answering questions also gives me great ideas for hubs and I use the "make a hub about it" button quite a lot when answering questions. This is great because then the question gets answered, I get a hub, and my readers get information.

I almost never ask questions because it's usually just easier to google it. I only ask questions if I need opinionated information.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I tend to check this section a couple of times a day - maybe once in the morning and once again at night. I've found some really interesting people this way.

working