jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hello hub members I just made a hub can you tell me what you think :)

1. Mr.Money411 profile image55
    Mr.Money411posted 8 years ago

Hi this is my first hub so do not bash me to bad lol I hope to make a lot more down the line but just getting use to this site I joined like 4 days ago smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/Social-Networks-That-Pay-you1

Thank you for any input you will give wink

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ms. Dame is right, and in addition to that if you can do it, put some items in a paragraph form and like youre telling a story, sometimes people are impatient and they cant read that long too. otherwise the hub is very informative..

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Mr.Money smile I think it's well written and quite informative. Not sure what you did that has your text broken at the beginning. Looks strange. I would suggest using bullets rather than numbers since there are 2 lists and one seems to flow into the next. Could just be too much text in one spot causing my eyes to cross too tongue may need smaller paragraphs, good tags and over all, excellent Hub smile keep up the great work!

1. Mr.Money411 profile image55
      Mr.Money411posted 8 years agoin reply to this

You know i tried everything to make it so the paragraph did not break but it keep doing it I think it is because of the ad lol I spent a hour messing with it then just did the rest lol.

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

You're off to great start MM411 smile again, welcome to HubPages.

working