jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What usually happens when you are not able to check your Hubpages account for a

1. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

What usually happens when you are not able to check your Hubpages account for a while?

Do you see a decrease in traffic? Or it just remains the same? And even if you are away for, let's say 3 weeks or more, do you still get a lot of comments awaiting for approval?

2. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

I get most of my traffic from search engines which is pretty consistent, so traffic wouldn't go down a lot for me. I did stop using HubPages for about a year, and comments and traffic continued even tho I wasn't ever on. I could have had much more traffic if I had been on tho, so you end up losing potential traffic from not getting on HubPages.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Actually, you'll probably recieve a boost in traffic. If I write around 3 articles a day, or around 12 a week, I tend to lose a lot of traffic. I don't get paid though, so it doesn't really bother me. But if you're gone for around a month, you may get quite a few comments waiting to be accepted/denied.

4. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

I don't know if you can take this as happening with everyone here, but I tried this in my beginning on HP and traffic went down. I lived the same thing recently, I was absent but had the chance to connect for some seconds and noticed again that traffic was decreasing but when checking again after some days I found that it came back to normal again. About comments, I don't receive much comments usually so I can't tell you.

5. thertastore profile image38
    thertastoreposted 5 years ago

Normally it happens with me, because i logging in different different location so hub page admin ask me for verification and sometime they were banned me for some day..

6. cheetah786 profile image60
    cheetah786posted 5 years ago

i worry about the comments pending for approval.. approving and responding to comments is my regular activity and i enjoy it as well...

7. nanadolls profile image60
    nanadollsposted 5 years ago

Great Question. I have just joined. Oh the questions I have. I found the answers you have recieved very helpful. Just wanted to say Thanks.