jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

When is total traffic to Hubpages at its highest?

1. CCahill profile image80
    CCahillposted 5 years ago

When is total traffic to Hubpages at its highest?

At what time of day is traffic at its peak for Hubpages as a whole site

2. hi friend profile image60
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

I think that it has no exact day helping the traffic increase.  Certain days has the traffic increase must be by chance.

3. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

I've found that it goes up in the morning from say around 6AM to around 1 PM and then again in the evening from about 6PM to around 12 midnight. This is the traffic trend based on the rise and fall of my views over the course of a day.

CCahillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Which timezone is this?

4. STEVEW13 profile image60
    STEVEW13posted 5 years ago

It's pretty much the same for the internet as a whole with people being online and searching for things. It's between 2pm and 5am our time CChahill, as that is when the biggest audience, the USA, are awake and online. An exact time is hard to say but looking at the analytics I use on sites it's always our evening time 6pm-9pm as that is when Europeans are mostly online combined with everyone in the States being on as well. As for days, Monday and Tuesday will always be the busiest, then Wednesday and Thursday less, with much less people visiting on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

CCahillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ah so publishing about promoting your hubs on a Monday and Tuesday around 6-9pm BST is likely to yield the best results. Cheers Steve thats really helpful!

5. Rui Carreira profile image87
    Rui Carreiraposted 5 years ago

Weekends are always a boomer! You should try to promote your stuff on the weekends - at least in social media sites.

working