jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone else notice a sharp decline in views over the past week?

1. Auto Faction profile image80
    Auto Factionposted 5 years ago

Anyone else notice a sharp decline in views over the past week?

I normally get between 30 and 70 views a day and rarely under 20. However, lately I've noticed the average number of views drop to below 10. This is despite having posted hubs fairly recently. I'm just curious as to whether there's a drop in the amount of people viewing hubpages or if there is a lack of interest in my articles.

2. Bronterae profile image60
    Bronteraeposted 5 years ago

I haven't seen a lot of change, but I have read that others have noticed a change with the warmer weather.  Europe goes on vacation for the whole month of August (french anyway) so it may get worse.  sad

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

At only 2 months, it's really too soon to worry about it. I know it's hard not to get hung up on the numbers. But slumps are normal.

4. Eric Mulford profile image61
    Eric Mulfordposted 5 years ago

I have written on several different venues on the internet for several years now and I have noticed that the numbers in the summer months slways seem lower than they do during the rest of the year. I really hope it picks up for you and that you don't get discouraged.

5. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image77
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 5 years ago

I have noticed a drastic drop in views too this past month. I was use to atleast 100 views a month and now it's like 35, makes no sense. The harder I work the less I get.

working