Does anyone have some real advice from experience regarding ways to increase my

1. OutDaremagazine profile image61
    OutDaremagazineposted 5 years ago

Does anyone have some real advice from experience regarding ways to increase my HubScore

I realize that many people post questions similar to this but all answers seem to either:
    a) refer to this: http://darkside.hubpages.com/hub/Hubscore
    b) say good content, etc.

I realize that good content is a prerequisite and that there is a HubPages site that details certain methods but I am just curious to know if anyone has some advice they garnered from actual experience. I know I have published only a few hubs but I would like to improve upon my Hubbing ability! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

2. FreezeFrame34 profile image77
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

I notice you've been on here for two weeks, I'm still pretty new as well, but I say

1) Give it time. You will accumulate followers, people who will vote up, share. etc. Your numbers will fluctuate and the longer your hubs are online, the better chance they have of improving.

2) Keep writing about what you are passionate about and what you love doing.

3) Check out hubs that are similar to your topics and leave comments on the ones you like; you might gain more ideas from them and you can link from theirs to yours and vice-versa.

4) Share your hubs on social media, like facebook, twitter, pinterest.

5) Don't worry!

1. OutDaremagazine profile image61
      OutDaremagazineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the advice FF!

working