jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the accurate gap of publishing the hub one after another?

1. myownlife profile image40
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

What is the accurate gap of publishing the hub one after another?

Is it ok to publish daily hub or make a bit distance in between or how long gap is good for your hub? Why?

2. WorkAtHomeMums profile image90
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

If you are after long term results then I say publish as soon as you are ready. Waiting only delays google from finding you. It's the search engine visitors that will ultimately make you money not hubbers so don't focus on if/when they are around.

3. moonlake profile image90
    moonlakeposted 5 years ago

I don't think it matters. You can publish daily or wait weeks between. Sometimes I will think of a couple hubs in a roll and right now I can't think of anything. I know what hubs I want to put up but I can't find the right words for them. Just publish hubs whatever way you want.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

A soon as a hub is published, you start the process of search engines finding it and only when search engines know about your hub is when visitors can read it. As soon as the hub is ready to be published then do so.

5. Pamela99 profile image86
    Pamela99posted 5 years ago

I think you publish when you are ready also and daily is fine. Many Hubbers certainly do publish 1 or more daily. Sometimes I will see a group of hubs published all at once and I don't know if that pays off or not. I am following a lot of Hubbers and I am not going to sit and read several hubs from 1 person when there are several others I want to get to as I just don't have time.

working