jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Who has replaced Facebook with Hubpages?

1. MountainManJake profile image89
    MountainManJakeposted 5 years ago

Who has replaced Facebook with Hubpages?

2. Philanthropy2012 profile image87
    Philanthropy2012posted 5 years ago

I was just thinking about this not 20 minutes ago! Creepy! I was on Facebook and thought "wow. This is boring" and then moments later "HubPages Newsfeed".

I think it only makes sense, why wait around to see what new toaster your best friend's grandmother bought when you can have articles thrown at you that you will enjoy reading!

MountainManJakeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Also, you can make Hubpages a career, not Facebook.  Keeping updated with trends, asking questions and participating in the forums increases your traffic.

2. Philanthropy2012 profile image87
      Philanthropy2012posted 5 years agoin reply to this

ahah indeed, I thought you were talking about the interest-yourself side! But yes, I think HubPages just needs a "chat" function and Facebook will slowly be replaced!

3. profile image0
    Domenick Dicceposted 5 years ago

I have never been a big Facebook fan. However, I have found Facebook a good way to help let my "friends" know about the things I have been doing artistically. 

Yes, I go to Hubpages a lot more than Facebook.

MountainManJakeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Get the Hubpages Mobile App!  It is amazing.

4. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

Me, Hi, just had my Dinner.... joking.
    Writing on all platforms has removed me from wasting so much time from Facebook, although I do still use one account to keep in touch with friends and family, another for promoting my articles and contacting writing friends.

5. mvillecat profile image79
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

I too have been thinking about this. Last week I had epic facebook "debates" that left me with a case of hives...yes, hives. I am very passionate about certain subjects and it left me ill and exhausted. I picked up reading and writing on Hubpages after a few months of down time and I am finding it far more healthy than facebook!

6. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 5 years ago

Since I live on the West Coast but was born in Ontario FB is not a pleasure but a vital part of knowing what's happening with kids, grand kids, relatives, friends and world wide aquaintances too. IS there any law about using both equally? I do and it works for my wife FLOBE who uses both also. EACH venue serves a different function for us. thanks!!

7. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

The real question, since Facebook is just a way to waste time, should be who has replaced Webanswers for HP answers. Probably everyone bothering to read this!

working