jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is anyone else having problems not receiving Hub notifications on people that yo

1. Patty Kenyon profile image76
    Patty Kenyonposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else having problems not receiving Hub notifications on people that you follow?

The past week or so, I haven't been receiving all of the notifications of new Hubs published by those that I follow daily and was wondering if anyone else was having that same problem.  Thank-you in advance for taking the time to answer this!! I do appreciate it!!

2. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

I've found some hubs that I wasn't notified about, yes. Had to go back and check I was following the people. Hopefully the system will work better shortly.

Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank-you for letting me know that I am not alone; I do appreciate you commenting!!  Thank-you!!

3. Gareth Pritchard profile image86
    Gareth Pritchardposted 5 years ago

Hi Patty, funny you should mention this because I have had that experience and to be honest with some Hubbers I am glad. On the other hand I keep finding comments made on my hubs by people who I consider worthy of respect but I have not been notified, so they are weeks old when I find them, which is disappointing. Then on other times I get informed sometimes 2 or 3 times maybe more for the same things so I think the site is not working as it should. This leads me to think it is because of all the changes that have taken place in restructuring the page layouts and other changes, so things might improve when that stops. I am just happy that others are experiencing similar issues and that I am not all alone.

Ha, ha, "Loneliness has followed me my whole life."
    Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver .

Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Love the Quote!!!  Thank-you for commenting and glad that I am not alone.  I was beginning to wonder if it was one of those things that were "just my luck."  You are probably correct in saying it is because of the changes.  Thank-you!!

working