jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How often do you spend time editing/improving the hubs you already have?

1. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

How often do you spend time editing/improving the hubs you already have?

From time to time I will spend hours going through my list of hubs; improving titles, adding photos or videos, reading and finding mistakes (editing). I find that each time I do this my traffic goes up significantly. The last time I did I saw an increase of about 20%. Do you do this?

2. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 5 years ago

I try to edit my hubs about once a week. I just did edit 4 hubs this week and noticed some more traffic. I reread my hubs alot to see if there is grammer errors or if my sentences are wrote properly and not sounding dumb by missing a word.
    I have changed a few titles and that has helped increase some traffic. I do not have a lot of hubs so it doesn't take me long.

3. petertebin profile image69
    petertebinposted 5 years ago

I have recently started looking back at my old hubs. I am fairly new and read somewhere about doing this. Great question!

4. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Actually, yes. I do this quite a bit. I also have some types of hubs that need information updated every few months, or so. This does seem to increase my traffic some.

5. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 5 years ago

I try to edit mine as well. I really like the Stats button. It helps me decide what words to add in my tags or what words I need to change in my title. I always notice a steady increase in views afterwards.

6. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I very rarely go back and edit. The one exception is adding Pinterest images to all my hubs. Otherwise, I just let them do their thing.

7. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I don't update my hubs often. Only update those with low views or hubscore. I did noticed an increase of 5 views per day and it went up a bit. Finally had them "Featured" too. Hub updating is important too.

working