jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you email your hub links to friends and family?

1. momster profile image59
    momsterposted 5 years ago

Do you email your hub links to friends and family?

I usually do not use my email for hubs or facebook. But yesterday I emailed a few hubs to some family members. I noticed my traffic has gone up some, so they must have read them. Normally I do not email many things, I do not like spammed emails I cannot keep up with, and I do not like spamming others email, but there were some hubs that I really liked and had to share them. Usually I just share hubs with followers.

2. moonlake profile image91
    moonlakeposted 5 years ago

I have emailed my profile to friends and ask them to check out my hubs. My traffic did not increase they did say they would check them out (if they had time) so I don't put address in emails anymore. I also don't read any of the junk stuff they send me (I just don't have time) but I don't tell them that. If any read this they will know. It makes me kind of shy about showing my hubs to friends. I do have family members that are interested. I never put hubs on facebook.

3. mismazda profile image61
    mismazdaposted 5 years ago

No  I dont, I feel that they will not really read the HUBS, so I rather let hubbers or ppl on the internet find me and go from there.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No. My family does not look at my writings. This way seems better. There would be fights and discussions if they actually read some of them. Still, my parents would love the hubs about leadership and college.

5. Rustedwho profile image60
    Rustedwhoposted 5 years ago

On occasion I will tell them about a certain article if I know it will interest them. Usually though I just pin my own hubs and maybe tweet if it's really good. It is even more rare for me to share it with my followers unless it's an article I am incredibly proud of. But, all in all, I don't use email to send links as most people I know get a lot of spamming emails. I would hate to fall into that category. Might be something to think about though.

6. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I usually don't send e-mails regarding my hubs...it 's interesting to see how many people really read and follow...I write sometimes with an attitude that not all of society understands and is misconstrued...brings interesting responses thoughgood thing my skin in not thin...see there is a method to my madness, as why I stay a bit overweight.....I am ecstatic when readers comment and get into my words...thanks for asking....

7. Karen Hellier profile image94
    Karen Hellierposted 5 years ago

I will email the link to one of my hubs when it is first published to family and friends who have an interest in the subject matter only. For instance, for my friends with kids in high school, I send links to my hubs with tips for high school students. I have gotten messages back that they liked it and will share with their children. But I certainly don't send everything to everyone because that would really be like spamming.

working