jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a way to see all the questions a Hubber has posted in the Answers secti

1. NateB11 profile image95
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

Is there a way to see all the questions a Hubber has posted in the Answers section?

Let's say you meant to answer their question awhile back, but would like a relatively quick way to look it up: Is there a way to do that?

2. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

ALTERNATIVE #1
    Put the following into your address bar (change USERNAME to the user in question):
    hubpages.com/search/include%3Aquestions+?user=USERNAME&sort=Date

This method does not seem to work for questions posted in the past few days or so, but should be fine for an older question

ALTERNATIVE#2
    Go to their profile. On the right side is a box that says "Search content by [USER]" If you remember at least one word in the question put that in the search box and hit the search button. The next page gives you the option to "Scope your search..." You can click on the "Questions" tab to restrict your search to questions only, if you need to.

ALTERNATIVE #3
    Go to their profile at the bottom is their activity. Click on the show all activity. I don't know of any way to filter by type of activity, but a green square with a question mark icon will be next to all the questions that they have asked, so visually it should be pretty quick to scan their pages of activity.

NateB11posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very good info, I didn't know about all of that, except #3. Will be giving it a try.

3. Ari Lamstein profile image82
    Ari Lamsteinposted 5 years ago

The new profile page makes this easy.  For example, if you click thru to my profile you will see a list of my most recent Hubs.  However, next to the "Hubs" button is a button that says "Q&A".  If you click on that button, then you will see all of my Questions.

Note that not every Hubber has opted-in to the new Profile page yet.  You can learn more about it here: http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/08/new-pr … gn-option/

NateB11posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking about the new profiles and I thought they had that feature.

working