jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How often do you use the Weekly Topic Inspiration? Is it helpful to you?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

How often do you use the Weekly Topic Inspiration? Is it helpful to you?

2. donnah75 profile image96
    donnah75posted 5 years ago

I check it out every week, but I haven't been inspired enough to follow through with a hub yet.  I thought about the kitchen gadget idea, but life got in the way of writing.  I am sure that I will come across some that I am drawn to.

3. teyeger82 profile image75
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

I have used it a few times but it seems to me that the suggested topics usually are not things I am interested in. I would be curious to know if Hubpages has ever asked hubbers for ideas? Having said that, at the moment, I am not even able to offer a suggestion myself!

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

I always read it. My time management is terrible these passed few months or more. I did one so far. I had a lot of fun writing about etiquette. I learned a lot from it. I would like to have the time to write one for each topic. Their relevance to the current market trends of demand on specific information is usual spot on. They seem to have a potential for a projected market trends too from the short study I conducted last year. Many of those few I followed are now apprentices too. Connections I am not sure.

I have a plan I wrote and am following as best I can. I didn't post an article for about three months and just lurked about studying. I learned later I missed opportunities for new writers just joining designed for new writers. More is available at the learning center and the main community pages.

Maybe toward the end of this year or the beginning of this year a weekly contribution will be possible. For now I have some organizing to do.

tim

working