jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you get 'Google views'? If so, in what kind of quantities?

1. ImKarn23 profile image77
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

Do you get 'Google views'? If so, in what kind of quantities?

Lately, I've seen an upswing in views from Google. From all over the world, as well: Google, au, google.ca, google.uk, etc. Is anyone else noticing this increase?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Well, not to be a prick about things, but I get several hundred views from Google every day....but I've been doing this on this site for close to three years, and steadily looking at my data over that time to determine what works, and what doesn't work....

I'm nowhere near Mr. Success on Hubpages.com either....I'm positive some folks get several thousand page views from Google per day, and very likely, those persons have been here a lot longer than I have, and also do things that I do not do which even I know would make me "more successful" in the monetary sense.

Keywords are desperately important to people who wish to make money online, and who plan to get a ton of page views.  I do NOT research keywords, never have, and never will....sooooo, I'm not the guy to tell you how to manipulate the web for money.  I am a guy who can tell you that you can do somewhat what you want to do here, and still be successful so long as you know some simple things about laying out a page with what would be called "on page search engine optimization."

Also, the second part of your question....strangely enough, most likely totally coincidentally, YES, today, I seem to be getting more page views from Google than is normal for me...especially on a Saturday, but I can't help but think that is absolutely coincidence.

3. tthudium profile image61
    tthudiumposted 5 years ago

I have gained a HUGE amount of traffic in the past week. I went from getting 100-200 views a day to almost 800 views today. Most of it is from Google too.

1. ImKarn23 profile image77
      ImKarn23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

What do you attribute this increase to? Were you working towards this end?

4. steveso profile image79
    stevesoposted 5 years ago

Yes, the majority of my views come from Google.

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Yes, I get Google views.  Over 90% of my Hub traffic comes from one or more of their sites and resources.

working