jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get more followers?

1. dianavo2010 profile image60
    dianavo2010posted 5 years ago

How can I get more followers?

2. Omnivium profile image75
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

I only have 13 right now, so I'm not the best ever, but you just have to write good hubs and communicate with others. You can comment on other peoples' hubs and in forums. You can follow people, and sometimes they will follow you in return. I think commenting on others' hubs will get you the most followers. It brings you some visibility, and if you write hubs about similar topics, they will want to follow you.

3. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I built a following by commenting on hubs I enjoyed reading, answering questions, and sometimes going to forums. It takes time. I like a quality follower more than a quantity follower and by that I mean someone who is going to actually take the time to read and comment on my work than just to skim through it. In the long run, I think it's better not to comment on hubs unless you have something valuable, insightful, or encouraging to contribute. You don't have to agree always, but disagree respectfully. And whatever you do, don't ask someone to follow you just because you follow them. I don't always enjoy everyone else's hubs and there's nothing wrong with that and I don't expect people I follow to enjoy my hubs. It's a learn as you go process but it's best to be honest in the long run than to feel like you have to do things to please people and boost numbers.

4. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Followers tend to come from writing Hubs that people like to read and being a member of this site over time.  Write more and the followers will take care of themselves.

working