jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is your hubpage routine?

1. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

What is your hubpage routine?

What do you do everyday on hubpages to make it a success?

2. Margaret Skipper profile image60
    Margaret Skipperposted 5 years ago

Well before i started writing hubs, i made about 20 groups of things i knew i wanted to write about. Then i did keyword research and found like 8 or 10 stellar keywords for each group. Now that all that's done, i try to working on hubs about 2 to 3 hours  and in HP community about 1 hour a day (tuesday thur friday). I'm trying to publish atleast one everyday or every other day. I keep about 4 or 5 hubs in draft mode at a time and work on each a few days. On Saturday, i usually do all the backlinking and promoting for that weeks hubs.

1. soconfident profile image84
      soconfidentposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great idea I'm taking notes. how do you promote your hubs?

3. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Having now been writing for this site for just over six years, my routine is that I don't have a routine.  If I did the same things every day, or didn't take time away from this site, I'd be bored with it.

I write as much as I feel like writing when I'm inspired.  I have a cluster of higher-performing Hubs which I keep a closer eye on more regularly.  I work on lower performing Hubs to see if I can do better and if not, I replace them with better ones.  And when I go traveling for several weeks, I don't worry about my Hubs, they do just fine until I get home.

4. profile image0
    HowIConqueredposted 5 years ago

I'm new to hubpages, tried it in the past but never got around to writing. This time around I'm taking it more seriously. My routine is more just a goal. Log in often and try to write at least one hub per week. If I can keep that up then I might take a more active approach and create a daily "routine".