jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Anyone else getting false earning reports for the 11th and 12th of August?

1. zsobig profile image84
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Anyone else getting false earning reports for the 11th and 12th of August?

One of my hubs was HOTD on the 10th, I have earned a bigger amount of dollars that day, but immediately after that, the following 2 days shows 0.
    This is weird as I was here the weekend and I saw how things change and I got loads of visits the whole weekend too.
    Is this because of the Earning program problems lately? With those loads of pending days ofc.
    Anyone else facing the same problem?
    What should I do? sad

2. Daniel_Benson profile image88
    Daniel_Bensonposted 5 years ago

I have the same problem! I wouldn't worry too much, it will be corrected soon. I am slightly concerned though, because there is no asterisk; implying that there is likely to be no further change!!!

1. zsobig profile image84
      zsobigposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that is why I am worried, too! An asterisk would give me hope, but now... I hope they will fix this soon!

2. Daniel_Benson profile image88
      Daniel_Bensonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

As long as I am not alone!

3. Farmer Rachel profile image98
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have a 0 for Saturday and Sunday too, and no asterisk. I wouldn't worry about it unless the message is removed indicating that earnings for those days are still pending.

4. dhannyya profile image80
    dhannyyaposted 5 years ago

me too facing the same problem.....zero impressions n earnings for 2 days.....

5. donnah75 profile image97
    donnah75posted 5 years ago

The earnings for the 11th and 12th are still pending, as noted at the top of your account page.  No worries.  It will update soon.

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My account says the same exact thing. 0 for two entire days... Hopefully it updates soon.

7. David Morrison profile image77
    David Morrisonposted 5 years ago

I have i no earnings for both the 11th and 12th, but I got my earnings with an asterick on the 13th. I thought this was weird, because they usually go in order.

working