Which topic have you had the most success with in terms of your writing?

1. Rebecca2904 profile image77
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

Which topic have you had the most success with in terms of your writing?

Which topic have you had the most success with in terms of your writing? Is it your favourite topic to write about?
    The topic which gets me the most views is food, however it is not my favourite topic to write about, and I often feel that these Hubs are not my best Hubs. Is that true for anyone else, do you get less views to Hubs you spend a lot of time on and are more passionate about?

2. KevinC9998 profile image79
    KevinC9998posted 5 years ago

Rebecca2904:  Great question, my 2 best performing hubs are also about topics that are not my favorites- diabetes and cigarette smoking.  I think they perform well simply because of the greater audience they command in terms of people that can relate to the subjects. I too would find that the hubs I write that are more personal or things that I am passionate about, do not do as well as the others.  Kevin

1. Rebecca2904 profile image77
      Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering! It's not personal topics that don't perform as well for me, I don't really write personal Hubs, but ones that I would have thought would also appeal to a lot of people - for example about Oktoberfest. Strange!

working