jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What happened to the option of contacting a hubber from their profile page?

1. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 5 years ago

What happened to the option of contacting a hubber from their profile page?

There used to be an option for contacting hubbers on their profile page right side, on the old profile, but I see no such option on the new profile.

Also, hubtivity used to go back 3 months, but now only goes back 2 weeks.  I looked everywhere to see if these things might be in a different location on the profile, but couldn't find them.  Are they gone, or did I miss them somehow?  I looked for an answer on hubpages and found nothing pertaining to this particular question.

2. Sunshine625 profile image94
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

If you click on "Fan Mail" in the upper corner it says "send sunshine625 an email" I just found this after I read your question. I don't even know what made me look there, but I did. Now if I was looking for a way to contact a hubber, I never would have considered looking there.

1. kittyjj profile image70
      kittyjjposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are right, Sunshine625.   Thank you!

2. Au fait profile image93
      Au faitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Sunshine625!  I looked there but somehow missed that little blue line at the top right.  I really don't like it there because a lot of people may not find it and I like them, hubbers or others, to be able to contact me if they want to.

Closed to reply

working