jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (20 posts)

What happened to our profile pages?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 weeks ago

This morning I clicked on my profile page and found that its look had totally changed!  It looks horrible!  This needs to change.  Anybody looking at it would be turned off before ever getting to the list of articles and how the team came up with that endless list of nonclickable topics we write about is ridiculous.  They've inadvertently included in that list topics I write about on my second site!  Please...team...undo this mess!

1. sallybea profile image99
      sallybeaposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Profile page looks normal but the new hub I am writing looks far from normal.  There are columns of arrows and a bin going sideways up the page taking about 3 or 5 inches between each section of text.  Amazon links are also not loading.

2. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 3 weeks ago

Are you on some sort of beta program for the profile page? Mine looks exactly like it always has.
    Does your HP weekly bulletin indicate that many people look at your profile page? Mine does not. It gets a few views per week.

3. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 3 weeks ago

My profile looks the same as before, but the look of the forums is different this morning.

4. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 3 weeks ago

replypermalinkreporteditdelete is a bit of a mouthful!

1. DrMark1961 profile image98
      DrMark1961posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Mine reads just like always. I just saw a note from theraggededge on another thread that things are a little screwy today.

5. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 3 weeks ago

If the speed of your Internet connection dropped temporarily, maybe a default, stripped down page loaded? I've seen this occurring occasionally on other sites and the page looks like what a page would have looked like 20 years ago with just basic text and photos.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

I have had a few problems with programs loading this AM.  Maybe that's it?

6. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 3 weeks ago

Posts seem to be numbered now plus our mugshots are larger.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Just took a second look.  It looks normal now.  Thanks.

7. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 3 weeks ago

Now everything is back to normal.

8. K S Lane profile image93
    K S Laneposted 3 weeks ago

My profile is normal, but my statistics page looks strange. I guess they're rolling our a new design or something?

9. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 weeks ago

My profile looks the same as it always did, but right now my "feed" is all screwy looking.

They must be tinkering with stuff behind the scenes. I'm gonna log out and come back later. Yikes.

Run awayyyyyyy!

10. Kenna McHugh profile image87
    Kenna McHughposted 3 weeks ago

I noticed some changes. I click on comments, lefthand corner, and get an error that no page exists.

11. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 3 weeks ago

The stats table seems to be doing funny things randomly also, columns wider than normal and CRs where they shouldn't be. Then all of a sudden everything is back to normal.

1. K S Lane profile image93
      K S Laneposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Mine has done the same thing, eugbug, except it hasn't gone back to normal. I can't even see if my latest article has been featured or not because the little icons are missing! Hope this gets fixed soon...

12. Kenna McHugh profile image87
    Kenna McHughposted 3 weeks ago

I am noticing subtle changes here and there. I thought I need new glasses. LOL!

13. Sue Adams profile image98
    Sue Adamsposted 3 weeks ago

My beautiful background image has disappeared, otherwise it's normal as far as I can tell.

1. janshares profile image96
      jansharesposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Those were taken down a few weeks ago, Sue.
      https://hubpages.com/community/forum/14 … be-retired

2. Thelma Alberts profile image89
      Thelma Albertsposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Mine has disappeared as well.

working