jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

All of the "share" and "Like" buttonshave now disappeared from my hubs, except "

1. joanwz profile image76
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

All of the "share" and "Like" buttonshave now disappeared from my hubs, except "share with hubbers?"

Why can't I share my hubs anymore without having to sign into Facebook, Twitter, Stumbled Upon or anywhere else? Is there any way to get the share and like buttons back?

2. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 5 years ago

When you're looking at a published hub, there are several options for sharing shown on the right side of the hub.  Those options slide up and down the right side of the hub as you scroll up and down on the hub.

The options are labeled at the top with the question:  Like this hub?

Below that heading are:

Flike (Facebook)
    Tweet
    Pin It
    Hubpages Follwers

and finally the message, "over 50 million discover Hubpages every month, etc.

If you want to share a hub with your followers click on "Hubpages followers."  That hub will then be shared with your followers. 

You can also wait until the hub with your comments appear on the feed page.  There will be a "share" button at the bottom along with a couple of other buttons.

It's usually best to click on "Hubpages followers," because some people may not publish your comments until much later after they have reviewed them, and you may not be online at that time to click the share button underneath your comments when they do.  Or they may respond to several comments from different hubbers in a short period of time not allowing you time to click the share button under your comments.  So click the "Hubpages followers" when you are leaving your comments, or voting, etc., and you all set!

Hope this will be helpful to you, joanwz.

1. Mandy M S profile image90
      Mandy M Sposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not all of my Hubs have that on the right hand side, or some of them only have the tweet and pin button but not the Like.  Anyone know why that is?  They DID all have all three, but not anymore.

2. joanwz profile image76
      joanwzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

the share buttons have disappeared at the top of the page when i have just completed publishing them, the buttons don't exist any more along the right hand side of the page . There are no share buttons or like buttons at all.

3. Au fait profile image93
      Au faitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Mandy, I do not know why that would be so.  All hubs I have seen, including my own, have the side options.

3. GoGreenTips profile image61
    GoGreenTipsposted 5 years ago

My hubs no longer have the Facebook share button on them either?

working