If I edit and add to my hubs, can it make my score increase if people come back

1. landscapeartist profile image76
    landscapeartistposted 5 years ago

If I edit and add to my hubs, can it make my score increase if people come back to read them?

Some of my hubs are showing a decline in score and activity.  I am trying to find a way to bring the score up but I am not sure how to do it successfully.  should I add to them or merge some together?  Any ideas?

2. Nesbyte profile image87
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

Adding to the hubs will help increase their scores, as will getting more traffic to them. You might try changing the primary pictures for your hubs to a better ones, adding them to social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, and posting links on social media websites.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Writing on evergreen topics, not making Hubs that are really like a diary entry, and making sure your content is useful to your reader are important factors for sustaining traffic to Hubs.  Most Hubs don't get repeat visits, but instead draw fresh visitors from search engines.

The Learning Center here can show you how to create quality zhubs tht incorporate things that readers really like, which tends to make search engines send you more of them.

working