Hubs stuck in idle?

1. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

Hubs stuck in idle?

Just wondering, what is the standard practice regarding obviously dead hubs stuck in idle?  I'm thinking seriously of getting rid of the dead wood, cleaning up the clutter.  I think it might help the 'better' hubs stand out.  Any thoughts?

2. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

I unpublished my dead hubs and gave a new chance for few of them which I think didn't have the chance to be seen. To be honest, I don't have any clear idea on what to do next, but I will be observing the traffic of the hubs considred as good by HP in the coming days.

3. joanwz profile image74
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

I had 2 hubs that were probably dead in the water, as they were really old and had very few page views. I had been contemplating removing them before the Idle appeared. So I deleted them. If I want I can update or change them and resubmit with better content and a new title.

Most of the others with the Idle symbol needed tweaking, which I did. I re-shared them on some of my social media sites like Google Plus. They've since lost the Idle symbol and are just fine. Many of them have seen more traffic in the last few days.

working