How do I earn from eBay capsules?

1. CyclingFitness profile image94
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

How do I earn from eBay capsules?

Can anyone explain how my eBay capsules can make me money on hubpages? I found the literature a little vague in terms of earnings.

How much do clicks/ sales earn?

Have you had success or do you find amazon better?

Thanks for feedback

2. Brainy Bunny profile image95
    Brainy Bunnyposted 5 years ago

In ebay capsules, you earn from clicks, NOT sales. The sales data exist just to show you what people ultimately bought, so you can showcase your products better.

The amount you earn per click varies. In my case, it has been between 3 and 7 cents per click. That's not much individually, but it adds up if you have an eBay capsule on a popular hub. Say 1000 people view one of your hubs this month, and you have a click-through rate of 3% on a good eBay capsule. That could be up to two dollars with no real effort on your part.

I haven't found much success with Amazon yet, but I know other people make serious money through it. I don't think eBay will get you huge returns, but it's a nice supplement, and you may be able to offer things from eBay that you can't find on Amazon (gently used bike equipment or parts, maybe?).

1. CyclingFitness profile image94
      CyclingFitnessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks brainy bunny I've seen a 15 cent income the other day so wondered what it meant in real terms

working