jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is SEO?

1. JakeFrost profile image59
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What is SEO?

I've heard it around a lot, and apparently it is really important. I think it stands for Search Engine Optimization but I have no idea what that is. Is it just getting your hub higher in the search results?

2. Volitans profile image82
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

SEO refers to techniques used to gather more hits from search engines. These techniques include smart titling and keyword usage; you want to build your title and your content so that when someone performs a related search, your hub will show up. For example, if you were writing a hub about making money on HubPages, your title might be "Can I make money on HubPages?" and your keywords would be things like "make money on HubPages" "make money online" "make money writing," and so on.

It's not too hard to do and it can increase your traffic too.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Something that can be easily looked up just by typing "SEO" into the search box at the top of this page.  There are tons of Hubs on this topic.

5. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

SEO is search engine optimization. It is how you tailor your hubs to be higher in google search results. This will lead to more clicks.

6. kosanya profile image72
    kosanyaposted 5 years ago

SEO is search engine optimization. It includes things like title optimization, keywords research, format of your blogs and such. SEO is used to better your Google page rank so that you get more traffic.

7. securityproducts3 profile image42
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing and continuous process of making your hub or website more likely to rank well in search engines by doing certain on and off site things. One of the major aspects of seo involves getting people to link to the page you want to rank well for.

8. profile image52
    karan1388posted 5 years ago

Hi
    SEO that is known as Search engine optimization which improves our website/ web page visibility in a search engine when we searched about the website/webpage.Not only the visibility and  also it makes our website to being in Top at search engines,Long term position in rankings,Targeted Traffic,the Promotion does not sleep (24/7/365),Increasing Brand visibility and Higher sales.
    I have been succeeded  in my Business website by doing SEO for it by the help of the service provider named http://www.tucktail.com/.

9. justinkamp profile image61
    justinkampposted 4 years ago

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is good for your business if you want to get more business through online. For that Green Apple Sales will help you..

working