jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

The hits on my migraine hub are up recently. Does anyone sense more stress out

1. Doodlehead profile image79
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

The hits on my migraine hub are up recently.   Does anyone sense more stress out there

lately or what?   I wonder why the headaches hits are up.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6897372_f260.jpg

2. Lwelch profile image92
    Lwelchposted 5 years ago

Studies have found that migraines are more prevalent in the summer heat.  Another theory is the pressure changes with the hurricane are triggering more episodes.  Also, ragweed is having parties around my area - I know sinus irritation is one of my triggers.  Pick one and you may have your answer.

3. wandererh profile image78
    wandererhposted 5 years ago

With problems like global warming, terrorism, the growing divide between the rich and poor, floods, drought, the Euro zone crisis and the US debt, and that's just off the top of my head, is it any wonder that the number of headaches are increasing?  The world is experiencing an unprecedented numbers of headaches and it can only continue to rise.

You made a good choice with your migraine hub and I suspect that it will be a gold mine for you in the future. Come to think of it, I probably should come up with a few headache hubs myself.  smile

4. gorilla24 profile image73
    gorilla24posted 5 years ago

ooooh yeeeeeah! my headaches are on overload right now!

1. Doodlehead profile image79
      Doodleheadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL gorilla!  My best friend has a migraine today too. 
      Sondererh--I agree!  There are a lot of reasons for headaches now!
      LWelch-hurricanes hmmmm   that probably has connections to baromentric pressure....makes sense.

working