jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you usually learn SEO and backlinking?

1. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

How do you usually learn SEO and backlinking?

Do you really devote time in reading article/hubs on this, or you just read what pops in the feed?

2. profile image0
    HubTubposted 5 years ago

As far as SEO and backlinking, I personally spend many hours online performing research and reading.  I do read many hubs here on HubPages; however, I do research outside of HubPages as well.

In the end, everyone seems to have developed their own method of madness, and what works for one person doesn't always work for the next.  Finding the best method often times comes down to trial and error.

yougotmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree! Not all methods that work for one work for others. So, it is best to filter them out.

3. mias profile image60
    miasposted 5 years ago

Normally I just read tons of stuff online, sometimes even ask bloggers about what has worked for them. There are many free ebooks and resources available online.
    I subscribe to sites related to it and read it in my feed readers whenever I get the time.

yougotmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great! But, I moderated doing the same when I learned that it is always best to write excellent hubs and focus on that. Of course, some SEO won't hurt.

4. nicehubpages profile image33
    nicehubpagesposted 5 years ago

Backlink not work in hubpage ,error come out,

working