jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are there ways to monetize your hubs without Google Adsense?

1. wisforwendy profile image60
    wisforwendyposted 5 years ago

Are there ways to monetize your hubs without Google Adsense?

I just got notification that my Adsense account has been permanently disabled (they won't tell me why or reactivate it.)  Seems as if every way on the HubPages site requires an Adsense account.

2. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

You can always sign up with Amazon.com Associate's (affiliate) program, and perhaps start writing reviews and/or promoting certain products.  Depending on what you are selling, it can be fairly decent...
    Anyway, how long did you have your AdSense account before getting canned?  You never got a single warning?  Was you making any money from AdSense before they disabled your adverts?  I'm curious, as something sounds odd about this.  I do know that if you have an AdSense account and you get in trouble on your other sites, that it could also effect you here upon the whole "getting shitcanned" concept.
    Oh, some people on here also make money via Ebay, but I've never used the site, so I don't know much about that option.
    If you have other websites, you can always go with adBrite, Chitika, and many other AdSense alternatives, but for this site, you better learn some Amazon-promoting tactics for this place - if you don't have a functioning Google AdSense account; cheers!

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago

You can sign up as an Amazon Affiliate if you like.  I would recommend doing that if you write a lot of hubs about products.  If you write product reviews, you can actually do quite well with Amazon ads.  Christmas season is coming and I've found you can earn quite a bit during that period of time as long as you write hubs that suggest holiday gifts and link good Amazon ads to it.

1. wisforwendy profile image60
      wisforwendyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I write book reviews, that could work well with Amazon.

working