jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Have all profile pages just been automatically transferred to the new format?

1. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Have all profile pages just been automatically transferred to the new format?

Logged on to find mine had changed.I knew this would happen at some point but hadn't known it was this imminent.Did I a specific miss warning of this?

2. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7181865_f260.jpg

We had time to change so a lot of us picked our own favourite photos so we could enjoy being diferent here . Those that didn't change have the same backgrounds .
    This is the one I chose because you can see the trees either side & it is what we can see where we eat our meals here !

Rob Wintersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks freecampingaussie.Beautiful image btw.Looks well on your profile page :-)

3. abithewriter profile image60
    abithewriterposted 5 years ago

no it doesn't automatically transferred. me itself made it change.

4. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 5 years ago

All the hold-outs will now find their profiles automatically changed to the new profile.  Surprised at the lack of whining in the forums over this.  Some people were die-hard about the old format since you could have links.

Yes i was surprised not to have seen a barrage of questions and forum posts on this too.People probably just quickly realised there wasn't too much to be worried about after all.I have seen some displeasure about the profile page links alright.

5. maddot profile image80
    maddotposted 5 years ago

I just discoverd  my profile page had changed..and I like it. I'd been meaning to get around to it so I was pleasantly surprised a few minutes ago to discover the Hub fairies had been in and done the housework!

Yes the change isn't actually all that big.Now that the issue has been taking out our hands (the hold-outs as tussin describes them :-0) and i see there's no real new complexity to be worried about i'm fine with it.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Yes mine also changed automatically. I logged in today to find my profile page in the new format---and I am loving it--.

That's good . Change usually is :-) I had held off changing over so now that's a non issue.

working