I just noticed this today on my statistics page under hub traffic sources, what

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

I just noticed this today on my statistics page under hub traffic sources, what does it mean . . . ?

Under hub traffic sources, there is a whole long listing of traffic sources of course, i.e., google.com, hubpages.com, and a lot of other sources.  What does it mean when there are specific hubbers listed as traffic sources, other than hubpages.com?  Does that mean they have shared my hubs?

2. Rosemay50 profile image78
    Rosemay50posted 5 years ago

Hi Faith. It means that while reading someone elses hub they have clicked on your name from the comments that you made.  I often do this if I spot someone that I haven't visited in a while or if I like what they said and would like to read their hubs.
    They may have also clicked on a link in the hub itself, for instance in marcoujor interview series.. Any links that Maria includes whether to a profile or spacific hub are clicked on by the readers will show  as traffic coming from marcoujor . 
    In other words coming direct from their hub to your profile or hub.
    Hope this is helpful

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Rosemary,  oh okay, I do that all the time too.  Well that answers that question.  I appreciate you.

working