jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you read other hubs outside of the hubhopper?

1. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

Do you read other hubs outside of the hubhopper?

Just curious to see if people search the site for other articles to read, rather than just read the ones that come through the hub hopper or the new ones published by people they follow.

2. BeyondGS profile image84
    BeyondGSposted 5 years ago

Yes I like to read subjects that interests me. The hubhopper is nice, but I like to read other hubs on stuff I enjoy writing about. Sometimes I see ideas that I can use to help get better too.

3. joanveronica profile image83
    joanveronicaposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do! I search the list of topics, look for some category that could interest me and then look around for new Hubs and new Hubbers. I have found several very good writers that were not on my feed, and am now following them and they are following me (some of them!). I find this gives me a view of that other part of Hubpages that I've never seen, as we tend to go round the same names over and over and are really seing and reading just a corner of all that Hubpages has to offer. There are lots of good people out there! And lots of original ideas, too!

4. chef-de-jour profile image95
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

Every so often - about once a week - I go exploring the hinterland for good quality hubs. It's exciting because you never know what you're going to find! There are many dubious hubs out there but there are also writings of the finest quality and these are a treat to discover. I'd recommend a regular visit.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I do.  When I first sign in I look at some of the hubs people have shared and have found some gems.

working