jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Does adding Groups to every Hub really make a difference in traffic?

1. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Does adding Groups to every Hub really make a difference in traffic?

2. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Nell, I should think so as I believe it gives more exposure to all same topic hubs that are grouped together. It is better to group hubs under a broad head. But take care to include this group head in your tags too, for each hub. Then your RSS feed will relate to the topic of the hub always.
    I hope it clarifies the question a bit.

Nell Roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks rajan, I never thought of putting the group head into the tags, thanks so much!

2. teaches12345 profile image93
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is great advice. Got to amend my hubs now.

3. profile image0
    u-earn-moneyposted 5 years ago

Nice question, Nell Rose. Thank you, Rajan Jolly. I will follow your piece of advice.

4. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 5 years ago

I've done my own 'grouping', batching Hubs under headings and adding to them. It means I can 'direct' readers' attention to subsequent Hubs on the same or similar themes. It helps me organise my subject matter and concentrates the mind wonderfully ('what's the common factor between X and Y?')
    Maybe you could try something of your own in that vein?

Nell Roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi alan, is that on the account page? because thats how I do it, or do you mean something else? thanks!

2. alancaster149 profile image85
      alancaster149posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It is on the account page that you see the result, but the 'action' is in editing the Hub itself, going via the account page and working through a list you would have drawn up previously from the account entries.

5. shara63 profile image68
    shara63posted 5 years ago

Nell, this is exactly i was inquisitive about for some times ..thanks a lot for taking forward my point and making my job easy...thankyou rajan jolly for your wonderful answer too!

working