Why come hub is hrod to get on toso much I cant seem to setup my hub why is it s

1. henricamt5 hubpag profile image34
    henricamt5 hubpagposted 5 years ago

Why come hub is hrod to get on toso much I cant seem to setup my hub why is it so hrod to do I dont

so what do I do to setup my hub so people can follow me I cant set it up without help can you help me do that so I can get stred on my hub so what am I doing wrong to setup my sit on hub so I need help plase get me help so coe and help me get straed on it so let me what I can do for you I can help others people that have the same thing that I have going on with meyes if you want to know what I go though let me know now is the time to show people that you arereal on this thing hub is good to have so plase help me do what I love to do help somebody so when can ido this thing I love helping peopl

2. tussin profile image58
    tussinposted 5 years ago

this is what you need to do you must follow these instructions you need to learn how to punctuate sentences in english writing sentences without punctuation makes no sense nobody can understand a single thing you just wrote I have no idea what your question is about all I see is a wall of text without periods and commas I can't figure out what your problem is and I have no idea how to help you but I hope someone who speaks your unpuncutated language finds this question and provides you with the answers you need good luck to you on your journey my friend

Closed to reply