jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How am I doing?

1. Abbyfitz profile image86
    Abbyfitzposted 5 years ago

How am I doing?

Hi, I joined Hubpages the first of November. I've published 13 hubs. I've only gotten comments on a few. I just feel like I'm shooting in the dark here, I'm not really sure if I'm doing well or not. Any input would be appreciated.

2. FreeFly07 profile image60
    FreeFly07posted 5 years ago

Your hubs look just fine! They seem to be well written with lots of useful information.

So I think you should keep up the good work and results will definitely show up. Try to get more involved on the website (answers and forum) so that more and more people see your profile and eventually read your hubs.

In time, if your hubs are really good they will also get traffic from Google wink

Abbyfitzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I just didn't want to be going down the road doing something wrong. I wanted to make sure they were acceptable.  I appreciate your comment!

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You have definitely come out of the gate writing, being here 12 days with 13 hubs is great. As Fun has mentioned, I would try and get involved more on this site so you can get your name noticed and also get followers. Just keep writing good quality hubs and mingle a bit. You are doing great. smile

Abbyfitzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much! I am trying to do 30 hubs in 30 days. After that my goal is to get approved by adsense(been denied 3 times) and apply for the apprenticeship program.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Awesome! You are definitely on the right track. Yes, I would wait until you have been here 3 to 4 weeks before applying for adsense. I would apply for the HubPages ad program first. Good luck!

working