jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are links to my own hubs showing up as "broken" now?

1. StephanieBCrosby profile image86
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 6 years ago

Why are links to my own hubs showing up as "broken" now?

I looked at my stats today and three hubs published several weeks ago now have the symbol for broken links. However, all but one are links to my own hubs that I put at the end of my article for people to view similar topics and/or themes I have published on Hub Pages.

2. TMApsey profile image77
    TMApseyposted 6 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I went into each of the hubs that they say contain broken links and each link checked out. I hope we can get some answers!

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image95
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I saw a similar question to this a few minutes ago, along with some helpful answers. It might have to do with the switch to the subdomains. One answer said to remove the www.hubpages.com from the link, and it should be fine after that.

I was having the same problem, but all I did was click the links in my hubs and the broken link symbol went away...

Lots of luck!

4. StephanieBCrosby profile image86
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 6 years ago

Thanks. I did read the previous questions about this issue before I still posted my question, but did not see the responses you mention.

However, now I do not have any markers for broken links. So, I guess the problem solved itself.

working