jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have associated my paypal account but why I am not getting my hubpages earning

1. pedagog profile image81
    pedagogposted 5 years ago

I have associated my paypal account but why I am not getting my hubpages earning on paypal?

2. mbyL profile image82
    mbyLposted 5 years ago

Your payment will be issued as soon as you reach 50$. It then takes about 27days until you see it on your paypal account. For example, at the end of november you made 60$. Then, those 60$ will appear on december the 27th. I hope it helped wink if not just ask.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You must reach a threshold of 50 dollars before hubpages will put the money into your paypal account. Every time you reach 50 dollars they will deposit it into your account. This normally takes around 28-30 days for the deposit to be made.

4. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Hello fellow hubber. Remember you need to hit the $50.00 dollar mark before hub pages will pay you. If you haven't got a total earning of $50.00 dollars hubpages will save your monthly earning until you reach the $50.00 dollar mark. If you go to my account and then click earnings this tab will tell you what you have eared each month so far. When this figure hits fifty dollars or more hub pages will forward a payment to you using your pay pal account.
    Good Luck friend from Safiq Ali Patel.

5. profile image81
    RichBestposted 5 years ago

Yes, according to the HubPages terms of use (http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement) section 9 in subsection "Payment", HubPages will attempt to send you your earnings within around 30 days provided you reach the $50 threshold of the HubPages Earnings Program. Otherwise, your earnings will be accumulated into the next month and will be sent to you whenever you have reached the aforementioned threshold.

Hope this helps. smile

working