jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How do I get paid from Amazon affiliate program?

1. Mrabbros profile image60
    Mrabbrosposted 5 years ago

How do I get paid from Amazon affiliate program?

I am resident of India so I cant opt for direct deposit (United States Based Associates Only).
    I cant use the gift certificate in India. My only option is to be paid by check but the minimum pay out is 100$.
    Are there any other options?Have any non US residents got payment from Amazon?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

It is almost impossible to reach the threshold on Amazon. I don't know of anyone who has been paid by Amazon, nor have I. I have come to the point, I do not even use their ads anymore. You may be an exception. The only way you get commission from Amazon is if someone clicks on the ad on your page and actually buys that item. You do not get paid otherwise.

Mrabbrosposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering. Really appreciate it.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Mrabbros!

3. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

I'm in the UK and get a cheque every month from amazon.com. They pay on time and if a cheque does happen to get lost in the post, they re-issue without any hassle (I think that's happened to me once in the last 3 years).

Making amazon sales through Hubpages is not hard if you're willing to learn and also, I know tonnes of people who do make the payout monthly and much more besides, especially at this time of year.

Mrabbrosposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You make more than 100$ a month on amazon?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I reach payout almost every month. I am not in the US and take it as gift certificate so payout is only $10.

3. Susana S profile image96
      Susana Sposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes. I have a hub about it if you're interested.

working