jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Hoe to get google adsense account in 1 day

1. janjua575 profile image59
    janjua575posted 5 years ago

Hoe to get google adsense account in 1 day

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You can't. It is impossible. You need to write some good quality hubs that are at least 500 words in length that Google would be proud to put their ads on. I wouldn't apply until I had at least 15 good quality hubs for them to look at. Good luck.

janjua575posted 5 years agoin reply to this

i have 100 articals but these are on my blog, i i copy it then hud will not accept it. that what i do

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, then HubPages will flag it as not original content. If you are going to do this make sure to remove from your blog if you put them on Hubpages. Be sure to write in English also. Good luck my friend!

3. janjua575 profile image59

oky, if i publish Hubpages and after on my blog ,,?

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that's fine.

3. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

The best way to apply is through youtube. I successfully made several adsense accounts from it. However, that was a few months ago. I recently heard that you need at least 6 months of active blogging to be granted an adsense account. So my tip is for you to be patient. Don't simply post 100 hubs in a sitting here, and I believe there's a limit on how much hubs you can post in a day. Good luck!

so can you make an account for me, Pay name: AHMAD NAWAZ and and mail me on ahmad.nawaz575@gmail.com ,, 1st you make a new Email address , given email does not work for adsense,, plzzzzz

4. mariasial profile image70
    mariasialposted 5 years ago

You should wait at least 6 month to apply for ad sense; if u want to be sucessfull

thanks,,,

working