jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

So are there any significant meanings of HubScore and HubberScore in terms of ea

1. tracywong profile image75
    tracywongposted 5 years ago

So are there any significant meanings of HubScore and HubberScore in terms of earning money online?

Since many people asked about how to have a Google AdSense account fast, this implies that we sign up here (more or less) because we want to earn some money online. That's why I have the above question in my mind. I saw that some writers which have the full marks, 100. It would be wonderful if you can share some experiences with us in this aspect.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

The hubscore has nothing to do with your earnings dear. It's all about getting traffic to your hubs. Traffic (views) are what make you money.

tracywongposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yes,  I understand the mechanism, Jeff.  We earn by hoping that random people will click on those ads. at our hubs. But how many people will still do so? I myself installed the Ad-Block plug-in already...

3. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I've reached the 100 user hubscore quite a few times, and I can tell you that it has no relationship to views or earnings. I make a laughably small amount of money on here. The factors that determine hub score tend to be things like mechanical grammar and spell checks, user activity and hub length to image ratio. Where as the factors that determine traffic and revenue are things like keywords, how-to subjects and back linking. As I understand it, the majority of our ad clicks come from search engine users. Very few avid hubpage readers click on ads. Partly because we see how the machine works, and partly because we don't want to put our own hubs at risk (I always worry that I'll accidentally click on an ad in my own hub and get penalized for it).

tracywongposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! As I am very new here, your comments are very useful for me.

4. sapnwnewbie profile image59
    sapnwnewbieposted 5 years ago

I guess a bad hubscore means a badly written hub, bad enough to drive the reader away to the ads smile
    I had my ups and lows, but no difference in my earnings.

working