jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How does Grouping Hubs Help?

1. carol7777 profile image90
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

How does Grouping Hubs Help?

Can grouping hubs help increase views?

2. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 5 years ago

Carol, the only real value in it is that it allows you to more easy sort your writing by genre. It is a simplified version of topic reversal such that you could quickly see what poems you have written over time by simply sorting on the "poem" grouping.  In terms of the reader, I do not know that there is anything to be gained. ~WB

1. Bake Like a Pro profile image77
      Bake Like a Proposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Another great question Carol. I started using grouping on day one just because it kept all my hubs organized by category. But I find myself checking the suggestions on the bottom of other hubs to see all the relevant hubs I am interested in. I don't

3. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image100
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 5 years ago

I tend to think so.  I know that if I am reading certain hub from someone, say about crafting, and I really like it, I look down to see if there is any other craft hub by them that I might be interested in and I check it out.  I look at it as another tool to direct readers to hubs, so why not try to direct them to mine.

4. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 5 years ago

I wrote a hub on that very subject a few months ago. 

"What Are Hubpages Groups Good For? How 'Groups' Can Get You More Page views" 

http://aufait.hubpages.com/hub/What-Are … rom-Groups

It's really too much information to write all over again in this venue.  Read it and you will then know how to manipulate your hubs to maximum affect.  I always say you should never miss an opportunity to promote your hubs.

Thanks for asking . . . wink

5. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

It could be helpful to readers who are looking for hubs on a particular topic or genre.  When hubs are grouped they could view several of your hubs on the topic instead of hopping over to someone else's hub, or another website entirely.

6. timtalkstech profile image66
    timtalkstechposted 5 years ago

Yes, it can help increase views. When someone has hundreds of hubs on different topics and the reader is only interested in one of the topics, it makes it much easier to read related hubs by the same author. After reading a hub I like, I usually check if there's another hub in the group that I might like.

working