jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

My adsense application was denied. How do I reapply using hubpages?

1. Pjpavalone profile image60
    Pjpavaloneposted 5 years ago

My adsense application was denied. How do I reapply using hubpages?

2. tehjib profile image71
    tehjibposted 5 years ago

If you application was denied due to poor content, you can again apply through hubpages. If is was denied due to other problems, try to find a solution for it and then apply again.

1. Pjpavalone profile image60
      Pjpavaloneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Will do, thanks.

2. Mark Johann profile image57
      Mark Johannposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How to apply again if it says: You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue:
      It appears that your Google AdSense Application, with the publisher id ca-pub-4876133089308044 has been disapproved by Google. You sh

3. tehjib profile image71
      tehjibposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think in this case you should make a personal blog, give it some content and then apply for adsense through it. Then use the same adsense account for hubpages.

4. Pjpavalone profile image60
      Pjpavaloneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is good advice tehjib, thanks. I'm going to create an account on triond and blogspot and apply through them. Thanks again.

3. knowledgesharing profile image82
    knowledgesharingposted 5 years ago

My hubpages account will not allow me to reapply via hubpages even though it was due to lack of content.  I have read that we need about 10 hubs before applying.  I am working on that now.  I have 8 or so and just reapplied through google adsense.  They denied me.  I am going to try again after 10 or 12 hubs.  A bit frustrating...

1. Mark Johann profile image57
      Mark Johannposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am now in twelveth hub, but how to reapply?

At me it says: You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue:
      It appears that your Google AdSense Application, with the publisher id ca-pub-4876133089308044 has bee

2. Neinahpets profile image87
      Neinahpetsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Takes way more than that now it would seem... I'm at 24 and denied.

working